S.M.A.R.T. 2022 (SOLD OUT)
NOTICE: Because the increasing COVID virus, masks will be mandatory at the event.
- Entrance fee this year will be $10.00 This is the first increase since SMART began in 2016.
- Talk-In Frequency VE1WRC 147.285. Mike Embree VE1MY will monitor from 6:30am till 10am.
- The flea market is open to all amateurs. If you are not registered, there will be a sign in sheet when you arrive, pay the entrance fee and make your way to the market.
- We will supply tea/coffee and treats to all in the morning when arriving at the event.
- The barbecue is free to all registered amateurs and will take place at 12:30pm.
- Besides the flea market tables there will also be tables for;
- 50/50 - 50% of this prize will go towards "Canadian Red Cross Ukraine Relief Fund"
- Grand Prizes - 2 radios & antenna
- Maritime Contest Club - J.P. VE9BK
- Radio Amateurs of Canada - Al Penny VO1NO
- Maritime Lady Amateurs.
- Old Timers Club Table
- Nova Scotia Amateur Radio Association (NSARA)
- John Scott VE1JS will be here again this year and will look after Award verification and LOTW confirmation.
- John Langille VE1CWJ will be putting on a satellite demonstration (weather permitting) for interested amateurs during lunch hour.
- VE1/VE0 QSL Bureau - Roger Stein VA1RST
- VE9/VY2 QSL Bureau - Doug Silliker VY2DS
- The Canadian Basic Study Guide for amateur radio will be on sale at the event. $50 dollars per copy.
- We are also looking into having a table for donations to Ukraine. This is still in the works.
VE1DSS Craig Seaboyer
VO1NO Al Penny
Hign Altitude Balloons
VE1YY Bill Karle
Computers & Amateur Radio
VE1YZ Neil Hughes
VE1FA Frederick Archibald
Restore Classic Radios
VE9BK Jean-Paul LeBlanc
Packet Radio for Emergency Communications
VO1NO Al Penny
Radio Amateurs of Canada
VY2WM Bill McMaster
*VA1PYE Chris Pye
Learning Morse Code
* alternative if a class is dropped before the event.